Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox dispute already pass

The life of mountain empress of.The Hey Hey doesn't need fee too many spirits and want ~only a land to them and respect their own custom, the management likes these is basically Hahn people's mountain more clan, not difficult, should compare to manage those Great Wall peripheries of the different clans are in brief many.
Leave mountain more clan holy land, I didn't accept them to my route diagram.Isn't that I don't want, but can not want.I can not guarantee this thing on me for the safety, can my own safety not also promise and want naturally caution be,Beats Detox.Original Hong English they don't accept this diagram still and don't understand very much with worry in uncertainty to me, audibility my explanation after, see my look in the eyes become to appreciate Ti zero.Is alas, these red-blooded patriots, the bowel son is to keep, a little very small help and favor made them obey from cradle to the grave.
Leave after Tashan, I have no again go to meeting Ji, this time go to distance Pu there isn't an inning, contrary, song dispute already pass by so for a long time, they are worried that my time also enough grows, I was going to to set up an industry.Hey.
Indeed as expected such as I think, arriving at to set up the first affair that the industry knows was Sun Ce Ping the sea faint and inflict a heavy losses on Liu Qing belong to, Liu Qing's body negative severely wounded, escape Xiang sun to once go.Liu Biao settles in river's east of the last place make trouble of the ground was also returned to equanimity, Sun Ce at last solved an enemy within.He is absolutely surprisingly, I and then made a larger enemy within for him.
Walk up to lately build to well set up an industry mansion, far far see the very long and red fence have half street, inside one big slice of eaves rears, really big ah!Good imposing style ah, have no how much Chiang-Nan building of cleverly made style, pour to be like a strong house hospital of northern Hao very much.See I laugh, this affirmation is Sun Ce's request, the official residence like this pours to also display his personality-straightforward.
Guard in the non-commissioned officer sharp-eyed of doorway, separated to from afar recognize I, a quickly run up to come to dedicate affability, an urgent to inside run.I smile to clap to my little soldier of obeisance, not empty in the hand, filled several ten copper money to his hand inside:"The long time didn't come, you poured to still recognize I.This small money take to to the brotherses drink."Give Wu Hou Fu's guard non-commissioned officer tips, is my habit, Sun Ce disallows gift money in the door that his/her own under charge accepts minister son, my excepted.Because I once was these non-commissioned officers of noodles, smiled to say to Sun Ce, you are Qian Zang who disliked me, still feared that I bribed them to harm you, but disallow they accepted me of money?I ain't your minister son.Sun Ce cachinnation under, also connived me to the behavior of money.
That non-commissioned officer also Don't mention it, smiled to accept to:"We also dare to accept a childe of appreciate.Childe, Wu Hou could read you for a long time, the south mountain more revolted, you still go, do the big guys all worry about you!"
I am thanking their to worry and guiding in the doorman ground under to mansion walk, just went in not and far, see Sun Ce urgently and in a hurry face out.See I smile happily ground to looking at him, he is to come over a pair of arms to give me a huge embrace on stretching:"The south is so disorderly, you still go.Is old all Du they have been aring paying attention to your movements, but always have no your news.You run where go to, let us worried so?"
His reveal true sentiment to let me to almost shed tears and smile to take off to be from from his encircle:"I went to a meeting Ji city, return go to make going together of tea, schedule to next year's goods.Is old all Du they fight over there, do I go to to make them add and make them divide attention for me in disorder and why on earth?Uncle Bi is really also, this affairs all want to make collective report for you.You trust, my skill don't you still know?"
Sun Ce listens to I say so, is also on smiling, up and down conjectured me again some kind of:"Compare with last time, seem and lost many."
I rush toward Chi a smile:"Sky, Bo Fu, you what look in the eyes is this ?Did I fully weigh more than ten catties this year and also lose?Again fat all become bottle gourd."
Sun Ce is also a cachinnation:"You ah, this opens mouth to expect badly.Is alas, these two years inside, your battle fire for experiencing is also many, not is to receive the thing that you deliver, I can worry to die.You are also, do business and then do business, old admix those affairs why?"
I intentionally draw a deep sigh:"I must admix!Yuan adult to me, how say all not bad, I impossibly and helplessly looking at him to get sick into that appearance to ignore?Result, the Yuan adult died, two childes made intramural fight, don't put me to walk as well, on dragging along, drag along Cao adult to arrive."
Sun Ce shakes head be smile:"You ah, the heart is too soft, affirmation hereafter will suffer a los.You are a……calculate, don't say, said that you can't listen to, either.Come, I let you visit a good place."
Good place?"Hey Hey, you are lately- set up Wu Hou Fu here, simply seeing an outside is very all imposing, the inside is definitely very beautiful?Promise, this true imposing style, pay, all of your under charge to also pack nextly."
Because Sun Ce walks, I don't forget to every where conjecture this official residence.Inside and at outside the felling seeing is as different as chalk and cheese.The courtyard all has the spring onion green plant everywhere, doorway's arriving then a big hall, this hallway both sides is whole to is a big tree, cuts very tidy, be like ……be like the non-commissioned officer of two lines of orderlinesses guard.In addition to this, the tree of other places to the utmost shows Chiang-Nan tree of delicate, plus many flower and grass flower arrangements, pack the point to the vacant land here Be different from residence, be like park.The eaveses that sees in the outside, at in but is very fine, Be different from north so the alignment of one row one row is in the hospital, it doesn't by the order ground is an east to pour is a , west an of, everywhere each other independent, but connect with each other with fine curving corridor and arched door, give person a kind of harmonious the United States of enjoy.
Because Sun Ce heads for two a side doors of courtyards, Sun Ce points at a few set of roomses of the left side in the courtyard to say with smile:"Is the place that I live there, the courtyard of noodles is the abode of mother and younger sister here.The courtyard of back is a quarter Zuo of, you also know his body always badly, I has never made him go out to work, stay at me nearby."
I nod to mean comprehension:"There is your such an elder brother, they really live a good life.Zhong's striving for all is to only block one noodles with uncle Bi now and had already also really helped you.The body of quarter Zuo is the trouble that beats small downfall, say that the words being not good sentence can prop up till today and have been not easy."
Sun Ce also sighs tone:"Not just you use a medicine the Wei have been wearing him, otherwise also difficult say."
I but is would not like to accept thus of appreciate:"Bo Fu, did you come again and say these why?To, the quarter's Zuo relationship with his madam isn't bad?Know each time that I want to a river east, the madams of son filial piety general all want me to ask a daughter to live of how.When the mother is also difficult."
Sun Ce smiled to smile:"They aren't bad, the Cao surname is a quarter Zuo the Dan next son is just."Very obviously, Sun Ce would not like to say more what on this problem.I also will not mention it.
The hallway that once wore side door along with Sun Ce steps over a small courtyard, again a crescent moon door, my at present a bright.Sees here am a very unique small courtyard, in the courtyard only two small set of roomses, stand erect at depend the position of empress, the curving corridor going in from the side door extension contacts the small hospital door and the set of rooms together, but the front of the set of rooms is a big slice of of flower and grass, the flower in several ten red and white yellow etc. colors' scattering in the one green is very refreshing and scan widely a to see, this the courtyard is like a big garden.A rock spreads before the house curving corridor, of the small way once wore from the garden and led to a very small station son, the station son built in the garden in the center, on all sides tilt to one side of eaves up, the pendency is a few copper Suos, in placed a stone set, a stone case was several.Make me glad more BE, the facing the sun place in garden, the back breeze of the station son place, more than ten stubs plum flower trees are 2 people high, the Cha separates, and the leaf is exuberant.Although isn't a flower to blossom season, I seemed to smell light pure fragrance flavor.
Sun Ce hopes me some happily facial expression, is gentleness a smile:"How here?Is good-looking?"
I didn't notice Sun Ce's facial expression, but shouted 1:"Very beautiful garden."Is direct and then run to descend to plum flower tree, deeply absorb tone:"Too like, I liked plum flowered most .This several stub trees too like, H'm, this several stubs are red plums, these are the La plums.Is really good, even if Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment