Wednesday, January 23, 2013

google wipes he the water

Is you, more big more flow tears like child?"
I put out strength ground to beat his chest and blame him a joke I, blaming him should not laugh at me, can tears but again cannot help but flowing down.
"All say that the woman is what water does,are not you afraid to cry and cry and then put own water stem?"Elder brother Chen cans be beaten by I, on the face of smile compare want everything brilliant, " puts dry water of woman can became old to become ugly, I can be running from a distance when the time comes!"
"You just can't!"I lift up head to stare at his eyes to see and sweetly say, " even if I become again old again ugly, you also can't not mine, I know of."
Elder brother Chen blinked to blink eyes to me, and then laughed at me to say:"Really doing not know is abashed, all so big person still say words like this."
I was induced a smile by him, one silk was awkward and shy to climb ascend my face, hence I the head cover up at he of chest.Good warmth, chest and past of elder brother Chen are similarly so warm, warm must make me deliver dizzy.Split second I imitate a Buddha and returned to in the past, the Liao stired a youth just frivolous, the seductive eyes Ning spring frost, got poetry thus painting idea, must make people forget thus the whole.
Then, the wooden hallway rang out a step voice again, I lifted up head to hope to go with elder brother Chen and unexpectedly discovered that the bearer is my elder brother, the absolute being king nowadays!
Elder brother Chen's facial expression suddenly becomes very difficult to see, he pushed away me and coldly looked at my elder brother-my heart An come down ……
"Eldest brother, the nobody makes track for to come over, do you fly to want to fly to die me so quickly!"Feel not and intentionally breathe heavily thick spirit, flies while complaining to say, " sick dead of, starve of, can I but is to fly the dead, if this spread to go out you not afraid follow shameful?"
The Yi dust stopped emasculation to stop down, then a not the pit ground walked to a small river side to sit down.
"Ha ha, today too favour, at the right moment didn't wash face!"Feel don't follow to walk to come over, squatted down body Ju on holding boilingly to start to start to wash a face, " however water here pours pretty pure of, flowing water Cong Cong, also be regarded as the boon of great universe to grant!"
River water pours to reflect the figure of Yi dust, river water current, that tigers eyes are getting moister.
"Is unfortunately very quick it is about to be stained with a full blood, " Yi dust mumblingly says, "the war is no matter the absolute being a clan still an evil clan together, total someone wants to die, always have many bloods remit to flow into river, arrived that time probably also soiled here ……"
For making the Yi dust ability a little bit happy, feel don't have never connected his words head, he just by hand wipes he the water vestige on the face describe with a delicate touch the ground say:"Just that woman is water ah, so beautiful[one] person why want to cry, should can't be an eldest brother, you ask for her sad, but she is again coincidentally an eldest sister-in-law?"
"I once also thought that she would become your eldest sister-in-law, " Yi dust took profound sad say, "is regrettable, hereafter forever all can't be ……"
"Why?"Feel don't cannot help but curiously say, " sees come out her to love you very much, and you-I know, you also really love her, since each other loves each other, why again not ability together?"
In his eyes, all persons who love each other should together, this is also he why will abandon person's clan all affairs run to seek the reason of cherishing the Yan-ignore she at present lead is well is bad, he want of just heel she again together!
"Some affairs aren't imagined by you so in brief."The Yi dust sighed an one breath, took one silk helpless say, " I can not love her and should not love her, either!All everythings should become things of the past, from now on should not think of any further!"
"Personal enemy?"Feel don't smile, " is even if a personal enemy nothing important relation also of, I believe that the loving strength is good enough to get rid of any old grudge!"
"Not because each other is a personal enemy, " Yi dust painfully says that"but because she is I ever for of hasty achievement near benefit on wishing a person who signed the military merit, more because she was the absolute being king's blood relative younger sister!"
Feel not more oddness, his looking at a Yi dusting doesn't understand this heel love with don't love to have what contact.
"Ever for canning get the marriage of granting of absolute being king, I left eldest brother to run absolute being boundary, harm his suicide died;At present, because her existence, the absolute being king lures by money offers me to lead troops the evil boundary of going on an expedition in everywhere.Do you say that I can also love her to also love her?!"
Feel don't have no language, shook to shake head to say:"Is in fact some affair not definitely true of so complicated of, or, you can elope!"
His in the mind dark way by himself/herself be because the parents elope to just arrive at this world of, if have no eloping of parents probably still don't know where now.Just the words like this are a bit hard to start to talk, so he didn't speak.
"Elope?Ha ha ……"Yi dust again wry smile,cnn, " I can not stand the molestation of I's heart, as long as I at the sight of she I will think of to die a tragic death of eldest brother, what kind do you let the mood that I use face her?Besides big world, might it not be Wang Tu, the princess of imperial palace again take what come to promise can give she happy?"
The Yi dust no longer talks, he double the eyes throw to the Cong Cong river water, the thoughts and feelings,such as this flowing rapidly rivulet, generally flowed out to open to ……
The eldest brother is dead, I didn't keep him and even connected to stay his opportunities all drive he to abandon, I painfully looking at the emperor's mausoleum of eldest brother, the heart,such as knife, wrings.If the sorrow comes over to make me seeing small five, I think, some affairs also the solved.
Is very quick, I saw small five-just as 5,000 year ago beauty of small five.
Originally want to say the words of some unique feeling with her of, can be I saw her tears cover the face face I deplored greatly, I cant not bear to the heart add a scar again in her mind.I even abandonned in that a moment all, what guilty, resemble Huang be all entirely thrown far away by me, my wanting to do only is to go into her Lan to my bosom, letting my chest her ice-cold body is to warmth.
But, in this time, the absolute being king came, this an insolently ambitious absolute being king who wants to put~to death to put out an evil cla,Facebook, this harm my eldest brother from exploded to die of the absolute being king came-more unfortunate BE, he is small five eldest brotherses, my devotion wears of small five eldest brothers!


Chapter 499



That makes oneself's a frightened act, the Yi dust is all hard to forget forever!
He still remembers king of absolute being is how of at every step and tightly force, but oneself again is how of like speech to persuade, lane till the last but at absolute being Wang Yi Nu under mowed to divide and ordering of Qi fairy some friendship!
The ideal rushed about for 5,000 years for it and struggled for 5,000 years how can because own selfishness now break to send,google, again how can just because of own love but let hundred million crowd does water start a fire heat?!
The Yi dust wildly called to escape an imperial palace, distressed in the heart!
"Or don't say my vexed worry, and you, do you come to absolute being boundary to intend to do what?"
Feel not ha ha on smiling, then say very helplessly:"Find out a person, I come to absolute being boundary be for finding out a person, find out a person!"
"A word of the feeling harms to kill a person and misses a necessarily old younger brother, you have to find out of is a woman!"Yi dust as if deep in thought ground say, " doesn't know eldest brother, what favour can I help top?"
Feel not a pleased, what he want is this sentence of Yi dust!
"Being quite good is really a woman, go to a woman of pass importance to me.After eldest brother returns to absolute being boundary whether once heard a non- machine son name, I am to say a name of Taoist priest!"
"Taoist priest?!"The Yi dust changes countenance, he doesn't know that he makes greatest efforts the time he/she wants to break away a matter outside why lead long oneself to pull to come in because of a Taoist priest again, " is what you said a Taoist priest?!"
Feel not ha ha on smiling, if have a ground to say:"The whole world could not seek another Taoist priest any further and seem this occupation to only have his a person!"
"Really only have his a person yes."Yi dust slowly location nod, the exclamation taking just some little speaks, " world in addition to he could not seek the person who can place on equal footing with him any further as well!"
"Say so that the eldest brother knew where he is?!"Feel don't can not consider of to realize a face again, the top hasn't done of water stains Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment