Monday, December 3, 2012

monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online on a fine Qiao face

, There are two pieces of eggs almost wanting to run to outside in the plate, and the whole plate is all oil everywhere, square Buddha is from the oil pan in get out of similar, how see is like also a dog food.Immediately and awkward and shily say:"This, this, I will definitely notice hereafter."
Hao Lei immediately ha ha a smile:"Small Lei, you finally met opponent this time?Before our words, you didn't listen to."
White small Lei immediately white his one eye, the way of Jiao Chen:"Brother-in-law, I know that my cooking can not compare with elder sister, otherwise, also be unlikely so big age to return no one to want."While saying this sentence, she had intention to not intentional Piao the Ling fly one eye, he who see is an old face a red, can be to lower the head and in a hurry pick oneself bowl inside of rice.
Hao Lei but is open a smile:"What nobody want?You are so beautiful, as long as recruiting and like your man a flock per flock of, just your taste too Gao, general of the man could not see an eye inside."
"Where have, I also have no how to choose!"The white small Lei is red small face low voice to say.
"Ha ha, the small Lei is also getting shier!"The Hao Lei roared with laughter.
A dinner is very quick in the one among the peaceful atmosphere end, the Chinese chives of the white small Lei stir-fries an egg in addition to a little bit having a little is salty and the appearance isn't good-looking and otherly still calculate so so, soon was also traversed to fly and eat belly in, see of white small Lei is joy ha ha of, square the Buddha ate honey general.
Ling Fei originally is want after once using supper leave, but through don't stay a Hao Lei and week small Wan requesting their several individuals to stay of and that Hao depend on fine that face delicate and touching facial expression, just finally can promise to stay for a night.
Ling Fei arrived at they set out for they of room, washed a hot bath first, change a pajama of newness, this just lie at bed up, give the leaf the Lu precious jade them several personal dozens to pass by a telephone, tell them by themselves to don't return to in the evening.
The Lu precious jade their several individuals of leaf also all knows that he is heating a stage according to fine relation with Hao now, bad end one step, so all of a group of person's beauties are a Luo Luo the Jiao smiled, hoped that their two people can develop tonight till the last one-step.
When Ling Fei just finished hanging a telephone, saw the Hao depend on fine was dressed in that white of the pajama lightly pushed away the door of his room and saw the other party is lying on the bed, immediately powder face a red, the low voice said:"I, can I come in?"
Ling Fei is unbearable very tiny a smile:"Have not you been already come in,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift?"
The Hao depends on a fine Qiao face a red, abashed way:"I, I, I just tell time it's yet early, want to have a chat with you."
Ling Fei sat a while, clapped to clap own flank and said with smile:"Good, sit!"
The Hao depends on fine wriggle a short while, this just slowly walk to his bedside, sit down, her droop wear head, a words didn't also say.
Ling Fei stretches out a left hand already the other party Lan at embrace in, the lips have already gathered together side in the ear of the other party and lightly blow an one breath, the Xi smiles of say:"How?My depend on a fine wife have no what want something to say?"
Hao according to fine Jiao Qu lightly shivered for a while, then struggled for a while, see have never struggled to open embracing of the other party, just finally can give up.She one face of rosy, tiny tinily lifted Qin of head, took a look to embrace oneself, a face ponders of Ling Fei, immediately and awkward and shily say:"I, I, my mother just sought me."
"?Seek you?Might it not be say ……"Ling Fei seem to have a little understand.
The Hao says according to fine bashful low voice:"She, she asks me, whether like you."
Ling Fei's corner of mouth is very tiny on hanging up, peeped out one silk smiling face, simply embrace the other party at own legs up, embrace a big beauty like this, feel a little bit more comfortable.She smells the other party body light up that of**You joss-stick, say with a smile:"That how did you say?"
The Hao resents according to fine face You of white his one eye, the low voice says:"At that time you, you and I so, my father and mother, also had my elder brothers to all see, I canned also say what?It is all your this bad Ling Fei, unexpectedly and so treat a somebody else."
What Ling Fei Xi smiled says:"But at that time is depend on fine you kissed mine on your own initiative?"
The Hao depends on a fine small face a red, artful self-defence way:"Who, who kiss you, that carelessly met with to go to, you wrong me."The her eye is full of tears, square the Buddha suffered a tremendous injustice general.
Ling Fei hurriedly stretches hand the tears of the other party cheeks wipe for a while, this just in a soft voice say:", , Depend on fine lovely, is that I ain't good, to carelessly meet with to go, you don't cry, do you know?I see you cry me very sad."
The Hao is fond of according to fine Chi of looking at Ling Fei that handsome face, the soft voice says:"Ling Fei, do you know?When you that gives relief to down from those bad hands me, let me don't need is been violated of indignity of time, my in the mind already deeply the Lao ascend your print to record, I at that time is just thinking, the man who rescues me square the Buddha is exclusively a celestial spirits for the husband whom I prepare, he is so of braveness, so handsome, and still have an unyielding spirit, if he proposed toward me at that time, I perhaps will order, very silly be his little wife,monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online, but afterwards I see you nearby of leaf Lu precious jade, see a river Yun Xuan them how many persons, I really is again envy them, envy them again, why all equally is a woman, can they first know with you?They why can with be you together?Afterwards I tried to beat for you to go to a telephone and invited the dancing party that you take part in our school, do you know?I the heart at that time jumped indiscriminately in bang bang, I felt that I almost wanted to suffocate, I this made a phone call for a boy for the first time, be I heard you promise me this small request of time, I happily and almost would jump, very anxious to will see you right away, I felt that I is never so happy over ……"
Ling Fei quietly listens to the other party describe to ownly remember fondly, feel Noan-noan in own heart of, that which man don't like that he or she is subjected to liking of beautiful girl with adore?He in a soft voice says:"Silly wench, are you so beautiful,still become sad to have no man to want you?"
The Hao says according to fine word:"The man of in this world has a lot, but Ling Fei only has 1."What she said is light, but words in of resolute and love but leave no room for doubt.
Ling Fei is to say with a smile:"The beautiful woman of in this world has a lot, but depend on fine also only 1."
The Hao depends on fine face up peeped out a sweet smiling face, on one's own initiative dedicate last own of the joss-stick kiss,Beats By Dre Free shipping day, the whole individual gets fed up with at embracing of the other party in, in a soft voice say:"When you promise to do my boyfriend, I feel that my own hearts all want to fly and saw all what things is so fine, although you nearby still have so many women, how much a little bit and fair, but is as happy as you together of time, I feel that I is specially each time, very anxious to lets that a moment stop, you can treat forever at my nearby ……"
Ling Fei listenned to in the beginning the Hao depend on fine said these words, peeped out happy smiling face on the face, but more heard a behind, the eyebrows was very more wrinkly tightly, the other party originally didn't like to talk at ordinary times, tonight but suddenly say so many, too abnormal.
He tightly held tight the double of the other party arm, strain of call a way:"Depending on is fine, you today how?Do you have many affairs to deceive me?Exactly took place what affair?"
The Hao depends on fine peeped out a happy smiling face:"Have no, do I how can occupy to deceive you?"
What Ling Fei doubted says:"Really?"
"Really."The Hao depends on fine affirmatively ordered to nod.





Cent book 【the member upload 】 chapter 98 depend on fine feel attracted
Renew time:2009-8-2621:21:11 chapter word numbers:3280

Ling Fei of chapter 98 is profound comfortable one breath, looking at Hao to depend on sincere smiling face of fine that face, how also can not tell the other party is pack out, but his heart in still the loophole is layer after layer, the other party really made people doubt too much.
Exactly BE Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment